- Community Center & Schedules
- Faith Communities
- Community Organizations
- Neighborhood Association (NASP)
- Community Events - you're invited
- Ice Fishing
- Ice Skating in the Park
- July 3rd Independence Day Extravaganza
- Sodus Bay Community Boating Center at SBJSA
- Sodus Bay Heights Golf Club
- Sodus Bay Lighthouse Museum
- Sodus Point Beach Park
About Our Village
In and Around the Area
- My Government
- Contact Village
- Forms and Fees
- FOIL Requests
- Village Close Dates
- Speed Limit, Dogs, Wildlife and Other Local Laws
- FAQ - Village
- Committee of Open Government FAQs
- Flood Emergency Contact Form
- Mayor and Village Trustees
- 2019 Board Meeting Schedule
- Village Meeting Calendar
- Village Meeting Minutes
- Code of Ethics
- Village Hall Proposal
- Village Hall Feasibility Study
- Village Hall Conceptual Drawings
- Village Hall Site Selection Matrix
- Rendering of Village Hall Bay Street
- Tax Roll 2018
- NYS Comptroller's Report
- Wayne County Property Tax Search
- Assessor's Office (Town of Sodus)
- Tax Rates
- Village Budgets
- Annual Budget Process
DEPARTMENTS & SERVICES
- CODE ENFORCEMENT
- Code Enforcement Office
- Fee Schedule
- Zoning Districts Village of Sodus Point
- CEO Office 315-553-2695
- Village Code Book
- Zoning Code Section 190
- 190-11 Denisity Control - Setbacks
- 190-8 Permitted Uses In Districts
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Forms & Required Permits
- Zoning & Planning
- Zoning Districts
- LWRP - Master Plan
- Downtown Vision Plan
- Sodus Bay Waterfront Initiative
- Great Sodus Bay Harbor Management Plan
- What is the Zoning Board of Appeals?
- Zoning Board Minutes
- What is a Variance?
- Understanding Hardships
Zoning Board of Appeals
Grant Funded Projects
- Public Notices
- Village Update March 28, 2019
- Mayor's Update 02-28-2019
- Mayor's Update 02-14-2019
- What is the Vision?
- Water Levels Daily - USACE
- Great Lakes Water Levels Updates - USACE
- Lake Ontario Water Levels Forecast (Month) USACE
- IJC - Weekly Regulation Summary
- IJC - Lake Ontario Outflows
Mayor McDowell Village Updates
Water Levels - links to IJC & USACE
Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
Village Board Meeting 7:00 P.M.
Village of Sodus Point will hold a board meeting on December 21st at 7:00 P.M.
Date: December 21, 2017
Pledge of Allegiance
I. 7:00 PM – Call to Order
Roll Call / Introductions
Approval of November 16, 2017 regular meeting minutes.
Approval of December 4, 2017 organizational meeting minutes.
II. Read Agenda
Deputy Mayor Kennedy Trustee Eckberg
Trustee Kallusch Trustee Appleby
CEO Druschel IV. Public Comments
V. Old Business
A. Chapter 98 Local Law #8
B. Police Dept. schedule workshop.
C. Street light at Fairways entrance.
D. Bids for water dept. van.
VI. New Business
A. CDBG – Waterfront Stabilization Improvements SEQRA Resolution.
B. Tax Cap override.
C. Economic Development- new members Guy Berretta/Kelly Grey
D. Building Assessment Contract.
E. Review Tree rule policy/ Drug Free workplace/Disposal policy
F. Public hearing for Tax Cap override.
G. Budget Workshops
H. Bids for the Water dept van.
I. Flygt pump quote for First Creek.
J. Highway/Water equipment
VII. Clerk Treasurer
A. Bills- Approve payment of claims 12-1 through – 12-48 for a total of $215,599.71;
General/Highway $157,761.10; Water $14,211.20; Wastewater $43,627.41.
VIII. Other Business
Zombie Grant application
Records Management Letter of Intent.
IX. Motion to adjourn
Next scheduled regular board meeting, Thursday, January 18, 2017 at 6:30 PM