- Community Center & Schedules
- Faith Communities
- Community Organizations
- Neighborhood Association (NASP)
- Community Events - you're invited
- July 3rd Independence Day Extravaganza
- Sodus Bay Community Boating Center at SBJSA
- Sodus Bay Heights Golf Club
- Sodus Bay Lighthouse Museum
- Ice Skating in the Park
- Sodus Point Beach Park
About Our Village
In and Around the Area
- My Government
- Contact Village
- Forms and Fees
- FOIL Requests
- Village Close Dates
- Speed Limit, Dogs, Wildlife and Other Local Laws
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Emergency Contact Form
- Tax Rates
- Wayne County Property Tax Search
- Assessor's Office (Town of Sodus)
- 2018-2019 Budget
- 2017-2018 Budget
- NYS Comptroller's Report
DEPARTMENTS & SERVICES
- CODE ENFORCEMENT
- Code Enforcement Office
- Fee Schedule
- Zoning Districts Village of Sodus Point
- CEO Office 315-553-2695
- Village Code Book
- Zoning Code Section 190
- 190-11 Denisity Control - Setbacks
- 190-8 Permitted Uses In Districts
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Forms & Required Permits
- Zoning & Planning
- Zoning Districts
- LWRP - Master Plan
- Downtown Vision Plan
- Sodus Bay Waterfront Initiative
- Great Sodus Bay Harbor Management Plan
- What is the Zoning Board of Appeals?
- Zoning Board Minutes
- What is a Variance?
- Understanding Hardships
Zoning Board of Appeals
Zoning and Planning Notices
- Public Notices
- 12-06-2018 Village Update from Mayor McDowell
- 11-21-2018 Village Update from Mayor McDowell
- 11-08-2018 Village Update from Mayor McDowell
- Water Levels Daily - USACE
- Great Lakes Water Levels Updates - USACE
- Lake Ontario Water Levels Forecast (Month) USACE
- IJC - Weekly Regulation Summary
- IJC - Lake Ontario Outflows
Mayor McDowell Village Updates
Water Levels - links to IJC & USACE
Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
Sodus Bay Historical Society’s 2015 Summer Concert Series
Sodus Bay Historical Society’s
2015 Summer Concert Series
At the Lighthouse
Sundays from Independence Day to Labor Day
All Concerts Start at 2:00 PM and End at 4 PM
Concerts are FREE – Bring Your Own Seating – Refreshments Available
Sodus Bay Lighthouse Museum, 7606 North Ontario Street, Sodus Point, New York
For information: (315) 483-4936 or www.sodusbaylighthouse.org
July 4 Gap Mangione Big Band
(SATURDAY) An impressive repertoire of arrangments from swing-band era to modern big band and popular music.
July 12 The FabCats
Salt City’s most popular Beetles and British Invasion band brings the 1960s back to life!
July 19 The Dady Brothers
Performing a wide range of musical styles—country, bluegrass, folk, and Irish.
July 26 Fever—The Wrath of Polyester
You’ll be singing along to all your favorites from the 1970s with this Nik Entertainment show band. Don’t forget your bellbottoms and platform shoes!
August 2 Matt Chase and Thunder Canyon
Syracuse’s premier authentic modern and traditional country music band—a well-polished act sure to become a crowd favorite.
August 9 Dan Elliott and the Monterays
Rock & Roll Music that’s sure to bring back nostalgic memories by Central New York’s Top Rock & Roll Oldies Band–since 1963.
August 16 Panloco Steel Drum Band
Versatile steel drum band playing traditional island music plus jazz, pops, and classical.
August 23 Hohenfels Trombone Quartet
You’ve never heard trombones like this, playing everything from sea chanteys and polkas to 1900s tunes and James Bond movie theme songs.
August 30 Loren and Mark
Fantastic, award-winning international guitar duo with a repertoire influenced by Jazz, Bluegrass, and Country-Western music. Superb picking with instrumental and vocal duets.
September 6 Starlight Orchestra
All your Big Band favorites (Miller, Dorsey, Goodman, Barnett, Ellington) with great vocal and instrumental soloists. One of the premier big bands in Western New York!VILLAGE MEETINGS
Current Weather RadarContact
- December 20th 5:00 P.M. Village Hall Workshop
- December 20th 6:30 P.M. Regular Board Meeting
- January 17th 6:30 P.M. Regular Board Meeting
Village Clerk email@example.com
Mayor Dave McDowell
The Village crews will be working on the ice rink installation and the Highway Department continues snow removal as needed.Brush Schedule
The late leaf drop and the early snow have left parts of the village a mess. Picking up leaves with a bucket tends to damage lawns as does plowing before the ground is frozen. We will focus on getting lawns back in shape as soon as the snow leaves in the spring.
Christmas tree pickup will be throughout late December / January as needed.