LEGAL: Sodus Point Planning Board Meeting Notice 9-19-2022
The Sodus Point Planning Board will hold a public meeting on Monday September 19th, 2022 at 7:00 P.M. via zoom video conferencing those interested can follow instructions at soduspoint.info to discuss the following applications:
- Preliminary Subdivision Review, Donna Stern, 7565 7th Street, to divide lot into 27'x80' and 23' x80' per site plan. (190-11, 190-50)
- Final Site Plan Review, Bob Straubing, 8518 Greig, to reconstruct structure on footprint without any encroachment per ZBA approval. (190-18, 190-49)
- Final Site Plan Review, Gretchen DePoint, 7582 5th Street, to construct a 25’4"x24’ addition per stamped plans. (190-49)
- Fence Review, Shawn Matla, 8631 Greig Street, to change existing living fence to be 10' from edge of breakwall and 16' high to add privacy. (190-22(g), 121-4)
- Fence Review, Guy Berretta, 8510 Wickham Blvd, to construct a 4’ fence per plot drawing. (190-22(g), 121-4)
- Old Business, Brandon Martin, 7118 Route 14, mandatory 3-month review of temporary approval of Commercial parking lot.
The public is invited to observe.
By order of the Village of Sodus Point Planning Board