PLANNING BOARD AGENDA Regular MEETING MONDAY, APRIL 19TH, 2021
7PM Village Hall 8356 Bay Street & via zoom. Comments for any application may be submitted before Friday April 16th, 2021 at 3:30pm in writing or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Final Site Plan Review, LWRP Review, Todd Liebert, 8648 Greig Street, to construct a 60’x8′ dock per DEC application. (190-49, LWRP Review, 86-11, 86-19)
- Special Use Permit, Daryl Walker, 7430 Route 14, to reopen existing marina under new owner and under new name. (190-8, 190,69, 86-23)
- Special Use Permit, Daryl Walker, 7420 Route 14, Sodus Point to open a retail liquor store in existing structure. (Code 190-8, 190-69)
- Special Use Permit, Brandon Martin, 7254 Route 14, to construct 104 new dock slips at existing marina. (190-49, 86-23, LWRP Review)
- Change of use, Abbie Hogan, 7248 Route 14, to open restaurant in currently vacant building. (190-8)
- Fence Review, Shawn Canan, 8535 Greig Street, to construct 4’ wall per plot drawing. (121, 190-22(g.))
- Fence Review, Jesse Daub, 7582 N. Fitzhugh St, to add a 6’ privacy fence per plot drawing. (121, 190-22(g.))
- Fence Review, Al Valuj, Wickham Blvd, to construct a 4’ chain link fence per property plot drawing. (121, 190-22(g.))
- Fence Review, Joelle Frizzera, 8633 Greig St, to construct a 4’ fence on the west property line extending northward to breakwall where a 10’ setback is required. (121, 190-22(g.))
- LWRP Review, Victor Hill, 7428 Wolcott Street, to construct a breakwall topper per DEC application (LWRP Review).
Join Zoom Meeting