- Community Center & Schedules
- Faith Communities
- Community Organizations
- Neighborhood Association (NASP)
- Community Events - you're invited
- ANNUAL EVENTS
- July 3rd Independence Day Extravaganza
- Labor Day Fireworks and Car Parade
- Sodus Bay Heights Golf Club
- Sodus Bay Lighthouse Museum
- Sodus Point Ice Rink
- Sodus Point Beach Park
- Sodus Bay Community Boating Center at SBJSA
- Kayak and Canoe Launch – South Ontario
- Macyville Woodland Nature Preserve
- Fish Sodus Bay - Fishing Reports
About Our Village
In and Around the Area
- My Government
- Contact Village
- Online Payments Water & Sewer / Taxes
- Forms and Fees
- Flood Emergency Contact Form
- Freedom of Information Law Requests FOIL
- Village Close Dates
- Speed Limit, Dogs, Wildlife and Other Local Laws
- FAQ - Village
- Mayor and Village Trustees
- 2020 Board Meeting Schedule
- Village Board Meetings live
- Village Meeting Calendar
- Village Meeting Minutes
- Code of Ethics
- Village Hall Proposal
- Village Hall Survey - FINAL RESULTS
- Village Hall Feasibility Study
- Village Hall Conceptual Drawings
- Village Hall Site Selection Matrix
- Rendering of Village Hall Bay Street
- Tax Roll 2018
- NYS Comptroller's Report
- Wayne County Property Tax Search
- Assessor's Office (Town of Sodus)
- Tax Rates
- Village Budgets
- Annual Budget Process
- Highway Trees & Parks
- Brush Schedule and Guidelines
- Wastewater Department
- Water Department
- Fire Department - Call 911
- Silver Water Ambulance - Call 911
- Sodus Point Economic Development
- Job Application
- Wayne County Sheriff
- Animal Control 315-483-6311
- State and Federal Representatives
DEPARTMENTS & SERVICES
- CODE ENFORCEMENT
- Code Enforcement Office
- Fee Schedule
- Zoning Districts Village of Sodus Point
- CEO Office 315-553-2695
- Village Code Book
- Zoning Code Section 190
- 190-11 Denisity Control - Setbacks
- 190-8 Permitted Uses In Districts
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Forms & Required Permits
- Zoning & Planning
- Zoning Districts
- LWRP - Master Plan
- Downtown Vision Plan
- Sodus Bay Waterfront Initiative
- Great Sodus Bay Harbor Management Plan
- Village Planning Board
- Planning Board Minutes
- Waterfront Assessment Form
- Planning 1st and 3rd Mondays
- Planning and Zoning Meeting Notices
- What is the Zoning Board of Appeals?
- Zoning Board Minutes
- What is a Variance?
- Understanding Hardships
- Zoning 2nd and 4th Mondays
Zoning Board of Appeals
Grant Funded Projects
- Public Notices
- January 10th Village Update
- December 31, 2019 Village Update
- November 25 2019 Village Update
- November 9, 2019 Village Updates
- October 24 2019 Village Updates
- What is the IJC Plan 2014?
- Water Levels Daily - USACE
- Great Lakes Water Levels Updates - USACE
- Lake Ontario Water Levels Forecast (Month) USACE
- IJC - Weekly Regulation Summary
- IJC - Lake Ontario Outflows
Mayor McDowell Village Updates
Water Levels - links to IJC & USACE
October 20, 2016 Board Village Board Meeting
VILLAGE OF SODUS POINT
Date: October 20, 2016
Pledge of Allegiance
I. 7:00 PM – Call to Order
Roll Call / Introductions
Approval of September 15, 2016 regular meeting minutes.
Approval of September 22, 2016 special meeting minutes.
II. Read Agenda
Deputy Mayor Kallusch Trustee Eckberg
Trustee McDowell CEO Druschel
Police Officer Mackin
IV. Public Comments
V. Old Business
A. Options for replacing the John Deere 1445 31HP diesel front mower
B. Lakestones Dr. plowing
VI. New Business
A. Young Explosives contract for July 3rd 2017 fireworks.
B. Discuss White Birch overage on water and sewer bill. Account 3017.
C. 7589 Fifth St discontinuance fee vs quarterly fee.
D. Time Warner Cable internet upgrades.
E. Lee Walter Annual Audit.
F. Quote from TI Sales and Vellano for master meter for North Bay Estates.
G. Quotes for tree removal.
H. Adopt SEQRA Resolution.
I. Adopt Bond Resolution for WW Project.
J. Purchase Order process.
K. Returned Village Taxes to Wayne County for collect.
VII. Clerk Treasurer
A. Bills- Approve payment of claims 10-1 through – 10-58 for a total of $165,795.99; General/Highway $103,436.70; Water $31,499.84; Wastewater $30,859.45.
VIII. Other Business
IX. Motion to adjourn
Next scheduled regular board meeting, Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 7:00 PM