- Community Center & Schedules
- Faith Communities
- Community Organizations
- Neighborhood Association (NASP)
- Community Events - you're invited
- July 3rd Independence Day Extravaganza
- Labor Day Fireworks and Car Parade
- Sodus Bay Lighthouse Museum
- Sodus Bay Community Boating Center at SBJSA
- Fish Sodus Bay - Fishing Reports
- Sodus Bay Heights Golf Club
- Sodus Point Beach Park
About Our Village
In and Around the Area
- My Government
- Contact Village
- Online Payments Water & Sewer / Taxes
- Forms and Fees
- FOIL Requests
- Village Close Dates
- Speed Limit, Dogs, Wildlife and Other Local Laws
- FAQ - Village
- Committee of Open Government FAQs
- Flood Emergency Contact Form
- Mayor and Village Trustees
- 2019 Board Meeting Schedule
- Village Meeting Calendar
- Village Meeting Minutes
- Code of Ethics
- Village Hall Proposal
- Village Hall Feasibility Study
- Village Hall Conceptual Drawings
- Village Hall Site Selection Matrix
- Rendering of Village Hall Bay Street
- Tax Roll 2018
- NYS Comptroller's Report
- Wayne County Property Tax Search
- Assessor's Office (Town of Sodus)
- Tax Rates
- Village Budgets
- Annual Budget Process
DEPARTMENTS & SERVICES
- CODE ENFORCEMENT
- Code Enforcement Office
- Fee Schedule
- Zoning Districts Village of Sodus Point
- CEO Office 315-553-2695
- Village Code Book
- Zoning Code Section 190
- 190-11 Denisity Control - Setbacks
- 190-8 Permitted Uses In Districts
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Forms & Required Permits
- Zoning & Planning
- Zoning Districts
- LWRP - Master Plan
- Downtown Vision Plan
- Sodus Bay Waterfront Initiative
- Great Sodus Bay Harbor Management Plan
- What is the Zoning Board of Appeals?
- Zoning Board Minutes
- What is a Variance?
- Understanding Hardships
Zoning Board of Appeals
Grant Funded Projects
- Public Notices
- June 4, 2019 Mayor's Update
- Village Update for May 30, 2019
- Village Updates May 22 2019
- Village Updates May 10
- What is the Vision?
- Water Levels Daily - USACE
- Great Lakes Water Levels Updates - USACE
- Lake Ontario Water Levels Forecast (Month) USACE
- IJC - Weekly Regulation Summary
- IJC - Lake Ontario Outflows
Mayor McDowell Village Updates
Water Levels - links to IJC & USACE
Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
October 20, 2016 Board Village Board Meeting
VILLAGE OF SODUS POINT
Date: October 20, 2016
Pledge of Allegiance
I. 7:00 PM – Call to Order
Roll Call / Introductions
Approval of September 15, 2016 regular meeting minutes.
Approval of September 22, 2016 special meeting minutes.
II. Read Agenda
Deputy Mayor Kallusch Trustee Eckberg
Trustee McDowell CEO Druschel
Police Officer Mackin
IV. Public Comments
V. Old Business
A. Options for replacing the John Deere 1445 31HP diesel front mower
B. Lakestones Dr. plowing
VI. New Business
A. Young Explosives contract for July 3rd 2017 fireworks.
B. Discuss White Birch overage on water and sewer bill. Account 3017.
C. 7589 Fifth St discontinuance fee vs quarterly fee.
D. Time Warner Cable internet upgrades.
E. Lee Walter Annual Audit.
F. Quote from TI Sales and Vellano for master meter for North Bay Estates.
G. Quotes for tree removal.
H. Adopt SEQRA Resolution.
I. Adopt Bond Resolution for WW Project.
J. Purchase Order process.
K. Returned Village Taxes to Wayne County for collect.
VII. Clerk Treasurer
A. Bills- Approve payment of claims 10-1 through – 10-58 for a total of $165,795.99; General/Highway $103,436.70; Water $31,499.84; Wastewater $30,859.45.
VIII. Other Business
IX. Motion to adjourn
Next scheduled regular board meeting, Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 7:00 PM