- Community Center & Schedules
- Faith Communities
- Community Organizations
- Neighborhood Association (NASP)
- Community Events - you're invited
- July 3rd Independence Day Extravaganza
- Sodus Bay Community Boating Center at SBJSA
- Sodus Bay Heights Golf Club
- Sodus Bay Lighthouse Museum
- Ice Skating in the Park
- Sodus Point Beach Park
About Our Village
In and Around the Area
- My Government
- Contact Village
- Forms and Fees
- FOIL Requests
- Village Close Dates
- Speed Limit, Dogs, Wildlife and Other Local Laws
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Emergency Contact Form
- Tax Rates
- Wayne County Property Tax Search
- Assessor's Office (Town of Sodus)
- 2018-2019 Budget
- 2017-2018 Budget
- NYS Comptroller's Report
DEPARTMENTS & SERVICES
- CODE ENFORCEMENT
- Code Enforcement Office
- Fee Schedule
- Zoning Districts Village of Sodus Point
- CEO Office 315-553-2695
- Village Code Book
- Zoning Code Section 190
- 190-11 Denisity Control - Setbacks
- 190-8 Permitted Uses In Districts
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Forms & Required Permits
- Zoning & Planning
- Zoning Districts
- LWRP - Master Plan
- Downtown Vision Plan
- Sodus Bay Waterfront Initiative
- Great Sodus Bay Harbor Management Plan
- What is the Zoning Board of Appeals?
- Zoning Board Minutes
- What is a Variance?
- Understanding Hardships
Zoning Board of Appeals
Zoning and Planning Notices
- Public Notices
- 12-06-2018 Village Update from Mayor McDowell
- 11-21-2018 Village Update from Mayor McDowell
- 11-08-2018 Village Update from Mayor McDowell
- Water Levels Daily - USACE
- Great Lakes Water Levels Updates - USACE
- Lake Ontario Water Levels Forecast (Month) USACE
- IJC - Weekly Regulation Summary
- IJC - Lake Ontario Outflows
Mayor McDowell Village Updates
Water Levels - links to IJC & USACE
Employment & Volunteer Opportunities
Mold Remediation Workshop September 16th 10:00 A.M. – Noon
Mold Remediation Workshop
Did the conditions caused by the record high water levels create a mold-friendly environment in your home?
Do you still have flood water/mold?
Do you want to learn best management practices for safe removal of mold?
Are you interested in learning about tips for working with mold remediation contractors?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, attend the Mold Remediation Workshop being co-hosted by Cornell Cooperative Extension Wayne County and New York Sea Grant. At the workshop Dr. Joseph Laquatra (retired) from the Department of Design and Environmental Analysis at Cornell University will cover basics about mold, how it affects your environment, and how to safely get rid of it.
Pre-registration is appreciated. To register please contact Margaret Boone, firstname.lastname@example.org or at 315-331-8415.
Refreshments provided by New York Sea Grant.
Sign Up for the Village E-Blasts
Sign Up to get notified about latest updates !