LEGAL: Sodus Point Zoning Board Public Hearing Notice 5-22-2023
The Sodus Point Zoning Board will hold a public meeting on Monday May 22nd, 2023 at 7:00 P.M. via zoom video conferencing from the Village Hall at 8356 Bay Street those interested can follow instructions at soduspoint.info to discuss the following applications:
- Area Variance, Votie Moore, 7496 S. Fitzhugh Street, to construct a 6’ privacy fence 24’ long starting 67’ from edge of sidewalk per plot drawing. (CODE 121-4, 190-22G)
- Area Variance, Phillip Leone, 7573 5th Street, to complete construction on a 6’ wooden fence per plot drawing. (CODE 121-4, 190-22G)
- Area Variance, Debbie Ryan, 7580 6th Street, to place a 12'x24' pre-made shed on a portion of an existing footprint, changing the orientation allowing 0.6' rear set back where 12.5' is required. (CODE 190-11)
- Area Variance, Jerry Griggs, 7535 N. Ontario Street to construct a 8'x16' shed on the rear of garage 4' from property line where 8' is required.
- Scott Johnson, 7000 Route 14, Sodus Point seeking a special use permit under 190-69 to have a temporary shed for the contractor on his property for no more than 6 months while construction finishes on approved project.
- Donald Riling, 7426 Wolcott Street, Sodus Point seeking a special use permit under 190-69 to stay in a RV on his property for no more than 6 months while construction finishes on approved project.
The Public is invited to speak.