LEGAL: Sodus Point Planning Board Public Hearing Notice 8-21-2023
The Sodus Point Planning Board will hold a public hearing on Monday August 21st, 2023 at 7:00 P.M. via zoom video conferencing from the Village Hall at 8356 Bay Street those interested can follow instructions at soduspoint.info to discuss the following applications:
- Final Site Plan Review, Sodus Marina, 7399 Route 14, to construct a 12,000 Square foot storage building.(CODE 190-49)
- Final Subdivision Review, Robert Urrutia, 7961 Lake Rd, to subdivide a 200x225 parcel, 1.154 acre of land from residential parcel per mylar plat for future construction (CODE 190-50)
The Public is invited to observe,
- Preliminary Site Plan Review, Robert Urrutia, 7961 Lake Rd, to construct a 1750 square foot single family residential structure per plans. (CODE 190-49)
- Preliminary Site Plan Review, Penny Shockley, 7539 N. Fitzhugh Street, to construct a 930 square foot single story addition per stamped plans. (CODE 190-49)
- Preliminary Site Plan Review, Scott Dangle, 8257 South Shore Rd, to construct a 22'x28' garage on existing footprint with a 616 square foot 2 bedrrom apartment where 800 square feet is required.(CODE 190-17, 190-49)
The Public is invited to Speak.
THERE IS A SPECIAL MEETING SCHEDULED ON TUESDAY THE 22ND THE FOLLOWING NIGHT.
To Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81563283353?pwd=Tk44Rit5aUxPeVdycEJzN1FkSTJmdz09