The Sodus Point Planning Board will hold a public hearing on Monday February 24th, 2020 at 7:00 P.M. in the Village Hall at 8356 Bay St. Sodus Point, NY 14555 on the following applications:
- Final Subdivision Review, 8039 Lake Rd. Jack Steinkamp; Split 1.16 Acres, as per site map, from the camp Demolay parcel 135.8’ of frontage by 382’ long. (CODE 190-50).
- Final Site Plan Review, Peter Hallagan, 7579 Fourth Street; Sodus Point to erect a 27’x26’4” Attached Garage. (CODE 190-49).
- LWRP Review - Art Williams - 8500 Gardenier Lane to construct a steel landscaped wall behind mean high water to act as a wave break around property per plot plan.
- LWRP Review - Krenzer Marine - 8500 Greig Street - Build concrete retaining wall on top of existing sidewalk 12" wide x 18"-32" tall approx 300' long.
- LWRP Review - Krenzer Marine - 8495 Greig Street - Build concrete retaining wall on north side of showroom 12" wide 24" tall will run entire length of building from corner to corner.
- LWRP Review - James Herman - 8654 Greig Street - Create a channel in existing wall, add rebar and build a 2 foot high by 2 foot wide concrete cap, pipes will be added to accommodate one foot sections of splash-guard.
- LWRP Review - Harriet Eibler - 8650 Greig Street - 2x2 Breakwall topper per drawing rebared into place.
- LWRP Review - Jane Loson - 8653 Greig Street - Sheet piling wall behind failing wall with 2' trench filled with pea gravel to act as natural weep system in front and between failing wall per cross section.
- LWRP Review - Jane Loson - 8652 Greig Street - Build concrete topper and fill in boat slip per design if approved by DEC.
- LWRP Review - Dorothy Leege - 8648 Greig Street - 2x2 breakwall topper per drawing rebared into place.
By order of the Village of Sodus Point Planning Board