The Village of Sodus Point Planning board will be hearing the following applications at its October 7, 2019 meeting at 7:00 P.M. in the village hall board room.
- 7317 Rt 14 - Karasinski - Site plan review for a new cottage 48' x 53', with a raised backyard per detail, block wall surrounding perimeter to trap storm water. (Preliminary) > Going to County and ZBA prior to final.
- 7203 Rt 14 - Padsiodlo / Lakeside Leasing LLC - Site Plan review for 3rd storage building in the same manner as previous (2) builds 43' x 160'. All drainage to be handled in the approved fashion per site plan. (Preliminary) > Going to County prior to Final.
- 7308 Rt 14 - Gittsis - LWRP Review Breakwall as per DEC application on town property as approved by town easement (LWRP Review)
- 8554 Greig Street - Herman - LWRP Review Breakwall as per plans 2 feet high by 2 feet wide with 1 foot splash guard. (LWRP Review)
- Review for newer members of all applications before the planning board. (Discussion)
All applications can be viewed at the Village Hall, 8356 Bay Street or contact firstname.lastname@example.org